We got approval from the Neuro today to start weaning Cami off the Klonopin! It will take 1 month for this process. If things go well he says we can move on to the Keppra just leaving us with the Depakote! I'm so excited to get her off this one, remember we tried to remove it back in January and she had a really bad seizure withdrawl so we had to add it back. We are hoping this will not reoccur! He is anxious to get her off it since it can hold back her thinking. Maybe my baby will start progressing a little faster with it gone! We'll start the wean tonight. I have a call into the Ped about her not eating and drinking I'll let you know as soon as I find out something!
I have 2 more vacation post to go so check back soon for more photos!