Monday, May 14, 2007

Gone Fishin`

Cameran is doing great here we are out fishing on Mothers Day!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had such a great Mothers Day, spending time with my family out on the River for the day fishing was so realxing. Caleb was thrilled, he could not wait to get there and use his new Cars fishing ploe and tackle box that his daddy got him! Cameran was just there for the ride and did fantastic we never heard a fuss out of her! It was just a gorgeous day and the water was so still. A perfect day to catch some fish!!!
Daddy caught 4 fish and Papa 1 so grand total of 5, Caleb was happy that he didnt have to do all the waiting just the reeling when the got a nibble! He thinks that deserves a trophy....So guess you know where we are off to..LOL! He did brave up and touch one of them but then one jumped out of daddys hand and you aint ever seen a boy cut out so fast, tangling fishing lines everywhere!
I put up some slideshows 4 of them(sorry for so many thats the only way it would let me do it) But I didnt want to fit in the hundreds of pics that I caught so I just posted the pics I loved the most and the rest are in the slides! Enjoy!!!
Look at that smile, The girls are gonna be chasing after him, such a sweet boy!


Cami sure made my Mothers Day an extra special one! I cant get over these HUGE smiles she is giving us..I love it!















myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



















myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

1 comment:

US said...

I LOVE THE FISHING PICS, TOOO CUTE! I BET CALEB HAD A GREAT TIME AND CAMERAN IS JUST ALL SMILES AND SOO BEAUTIFUL!! YOU GUYS LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT, RELAXING DAY! WE LOVE AND MIS YA!

LOVE, TASHA AND KELSEY