Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just a small update

Sorry I havent posted in a while, I have just been super busy with Calebs school(Volunteering for 2 weeks) and staying busy with Cami as well! She is still throwing the fits mainly when we venture out but she will give you some doozies at home too so watch out! They have her on the waiting list to be evaluated for Autism said it could take 6-9 months...Ugghhh the dreadful waiting game! So I guess we wait bad thing is she will be 3 years old in 3 months so that means Early Intervention runs out so we are on are own the day of her Birthday! I've heard the test is very expensive so hopefully our insurance will cover it. She has a follow up Neuro appt this Friday so he will be evaluating her there and maybe we can get his thoughts on some weird things she does. I hope its just a stage thing but you never know. We are currently looking into her transitioning into A Special Needs Preschool and let me just say its not been fun! I will post about that whole subject when its not so late! I'll just say its a touchy subject in our household right now!
At her appt they will just be doing lab work for her Depakote levels just going over the past 7 months since we havent been in since then. They will also be setting up her MRI that she has to have done yearly I think he said he wanted to try and get it with in the next month!
I'll try and post about it all this coming weekend but no promises cause we are taking the camper out 1 more time this weekend before we put it up for the winter. We are excited, we went a couple of weeks ago and had a blast, Cami gave us a hard time but we made the best of it! Hope everyone is doing well!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: